This year, we are going to sow (Wheat and Vetch were bought in Provase and Rye was bought in Cecosa):
- Hispanic, Regalia and Volley Barley. They are long winter cycle for feed. We are using 240kg/ha.
- PR22R58 Wheat. It is soft wheat for bread and we are using 240kg/ha too. These seeds have R-2 certificate.
- Marianna Vetch. It is very resistant to cold winter and it is half cycle. We are using 150kg/ha. These seeds have R-2 certificate.
- Triticale. It is for feed and we are using 220kg/ha.
- Fugatto Rye. It is hybrid seeds and it is for feed too. We are using 60kg/ha.
As you can see in my pictures, we use a JD 5720 with Solano-Horizonte SV 300-3-22 Seed Drill. This sowing equipment is used without speed variator but with volumetric distributors and it has 22 rows. There is a distance between the rows of about 12.5cm so, there is a working width of about 2.75m (total width is 3.35m). Its capacity is about of 696kg and weight of 550kg. JD 5720 can work very fine and we can get a speed average of about 9km/h and 1.700 r.p.m. when we are sowing. We use hydraulic markers set too that make it easy to work long hours.
You can watch a video from here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtcpg#p/u/14/i6e8YXJ2pJA