Regarding the previous post “FIMA 2014”, we begin the companies/stands which, because of some reason, leaved a mark for us. This first post is for New Holland: an Italian company which did a really good job with their stand. From our point of view, that stand was the best.
In our opinion, we consider the stands should be evaluated depending on their appearance regardless of the item shown. One stand with the following features is the is the presentation of the product:
- Corporate image: they had well studied visual communication with a very good brand image.
- Placement and clean facilities: in this respect, perfect.
- "Extra activities" among which highlighted:
- New Holland dance, all the staff had prepared a professional choreography performed three times per day… the best show.
- Outside activities with tractors.
- Visitors assistance: there was a lot of technical staff and hostesses.
- Details for the customer: customers who seek nothing in particular want this kind of things.
- Catalogs and any other information... for the doubtful client uses this information to study the best option shown there.
For these reasons, for us, chapeau!
On the other hand, we would like to mention the displayed products, New Holland have a sample of each product: T4FNV, T4, TD5, T5, T6, T7, T8, telehandlers, balers, grape harvesters (the last one received the gold medal for its new system Opti-grape), forage harvesters and their fantastic combine harvesters CX and TC5000 series… the best opportunity to have a brand overview.
Good job, New Holland!!
Versión en español.