As usual in our posts of January or February, we are going to show the rankings rates of new sold farming machinery in Spain. As you can see in graphics bellow, the 2014 was a better year than the two years before, so the sales of new tractors were 10,004 units (the sales of second hand tractors were 26,304 units), sales of new automotive machines (combines, grape harvesters, telescopic handlers) were 1,320 units (1,074 imported units and 246 national units), sales of new trailed or suspended machinery (seed drills, spreaders, sprayers, chissels, ploughs) were 13,627 units (3,454 imported units and 10,173 national units), sales of new trailers were 5,251 units (137 imported units and 5,114 national units) and 169 new units of another type (83 imported units and 86 national units). The turnover was of 30,371 new farming machinery, so it is at 11.56% more than the previous year when the farming machinery sold was of 27,223 units.
Regarding tractors sales, the sales rate was of 10,004 units. It is at 13.04% more than the last year. Some interesting data generated were:
- CNH Group (New Holland and Case IH) was the best seller followed by John Deere and AGCO Group (Fendt, Massey Ferguson y Valtra).
- Kubota is the fourth brand solder... we will be waiting to see the next position in the ranking when they will begin to sell their new M7 001 Series... we are sure Kubota goes up.
- About rates power, Fendt (184 HP/unit Avg.) remains the leader followed by Claas... John Deere suffers a sharp fall in this ranking going to have an average of 123.6 HP/unit... we guess the high consumption in high power tractors is penalizing them. We will be waiting to see if Deutz-Fahr will go up thanked to its new 9 Series.
- The Avg. power of new tractors was of 115.1 HP/unit.
- The sales of second hand tractors were 26,304 units… it is an important market where Spanish farmers find cheaper tractors.
Finally, we would like to show you a few pictures our friend and follower Diego Martínez (from Ontur - Albacete) sent us. He has bought the new Deutz-Fahr 6190TTV Agrotron. As you can see in her pictures, the tractor is really pretty nice. Diego has a farming services company and we are going to speak about it in the next posts where we are going to show you her main work: itching stones. We hope that you will enjoy your new tractor!!
Versión en español.