FIMA outdoes itself. The 39ª International Fair of Agriculture Machinery closes its doors with record statistics. These figures include: more than 227,000 visitors (who came from more than 50 countries), 1,357 sales stands and more than 150,000 s.q.m. which consolidate FIMA as one of the best agricultural fairs in Europe. Without any doubt, it is a great place for farmers and especially for lovers of agricultural machinery.
All important brands related to the agricultural sector were present in FIMA with their best products. We have already discussed about some of them like New Holland, Pöttinger, Gascon International,... Definitely, FIMA is the best place to know the latest market and where you can reach several conclusions when you search for your farm machinery. It is true that all of them exhibit their flagships and therefore all of them are really large machinery. Although, in fact they are not often appropriate for the Spanish agriculture (we should remember the average power of tractors sold in Spain was of 114.8 CV)… without going any further, we were looking for a cultichisel of 17 rows and practically we couldn’t see any model :(. Perhaps, we can find the major variety on tractors where the brands have models of all powers, but in terms of implements, the most machinery is really huge. We have also underline that there is a large number of companies exhibiting tools for vine and tree crops... it shows that the sector is booming.
On the other hand, we would like to mention, as a constructive criticism, that the accesses to the fair were very poor... it is not acceptable to be waiting more than an hour in the car to advance the last 500 meters. The second day we visited the fair, we were forced to arrive at 8:30am when the opening hours was at 10:00, in order to avoid the traffic jam. In addition to that, we would like to comment on the award of prizes in terms of New Techniques... these awards seem to be a copy already allocated in Agritechnica and therefore FIMA is not looking for their own ranking to enhance companies that research, design and manufacture in Spain ... many examples of that could be Cerea, Arcusin, Ovlac,... which are companies with great products "made in Spain". Perhaps, FIMA could create a category for it.
Finally, we would like to congratulate the winners of the "Tractor of Spain" and especially to the Doctor Agronomist Mrs. Pilar Linares Anegón because of her VI ANSEMAT prize that was awarded during the fair in honor of her great career in the agriculture sector.
Here you can see a list of videos that we performed during our visit, where we show you some of the products exhibited at the fair... Thank you very much to everybody who cooperated with us during our visit to get them.
Versión en español.
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T4 POWERSTAR. Standar Tractors
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T4. Narrow Tractors
- FIMA 2016. New Holland Grape Harvester
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T5 Series
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T6 Series
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T7 Series
- FIMA 2016. New Holland T7 Heavy Duty
- FIMA 2016. Deutz-Fahr 5 Series
- FIMA 2016. Deutz-Fahr C9000 and C6000 Series Combine
- FIMA 2016. Deutz-Fahr 9340 TTV Agrotron
- FIMA 2016. SAME
- FIMA 2016. Massey Ferguson 5710 Global Series tractors, 5713 SL and 7718 DynaVT
- FIMA 2016. Massey Ferguson BETA 7370 PL Combine
- FIMA 2016. Kubota Implements for soil and seeding
- FIMA 2016. Kubota Implements for fertilizer and forage
- FIMA 2016. Kubota M40 Serires. Narrow Tractors
- FIMA 2016. Kubota M60 Series
- FIMA 2016. Kubota M GX-II Series
- FIMA 2016. Kubota M7001 Series